I'm a stay at home mom to 4 little girls. This is my for sale list. All of these items I am currently selling on Craigslist. This is a complete list so that you can peek at all that I have for sale in case there is something you need. :) If you are looking for something please let me know. I will be happy to "shop" for you! I accept cash or paypal. Please email me at paypalcheckout123@gmail.com if you'd like to buy something on my list.


Sunday, October 21, 2012

Little Tikes Toddler Cube Climber- Indoor OR Outdoor! - $35

This is a GREAT Slide and Climber for your toddler- I'd say perfect for the 3 and under crowd. This one has been used outside but it would be easy to clean it up and bring it indoors for the winter! PERFECT size for the corner of a playroom. Your little one will be occupied inside during the cold weather months and then take it back out in the spring! Comes apart for easy storage - or save it as a great Christmas present!