I'm a stay at home mom to 4 little girls. This is my for sale list. All of these items I am currently selling on Craigslist. This is a complete list so that you can peek at all that I have for sale in case there is something you need. :) If you are looking for something please let me know. I will be happy to "shop" for you! I accept cash or paypal. Please email me at paypalcheckout123@gmail.com if you'd like to buy something on my list.


Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fisher Price Walk Behind Car Walker and activity toy! - $15




This is a great toy for the sitting up baby to pulling self to standing to beginning to walk and beyond!!! Your baby will love to play with the activities behind the car and push the car along when he/she is beginning to take steps! A fun sturdy toy by Fisher Price.